Thursday, March 30, 2006

pinback


was in the states 4years ago did tour La vegas,Los angelis ect.. finished in San francisco had a good time.Sat in work thinking its time I retired 60 years old this year been working since I was 15. I mean thats 45 years. then I think what will I do all day stuck at home with the wife.Could do more travelling or get round to all those things you say your going to do but don,t.Bloogging a 19 year old is a bit odd.Start thinking like a father afraid to mention anything about sex in case it comes across pervy. Had my first time when I was 12, a woman (well she was 16) took me behind some stage props in a park near where I used to live. Never looked back since.Have to start work now.I,ve always tried to avoid things that make me sad- films books documentories,people of course you can,t avoid everything friends die. lovers change and having your pets put to sleep is a shit time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home