Saturday, May 06, 2006

Cherry blossom


Been looking at cars today been offered £700 about 1200 dollars for mine that would not buy my exhaust system.It might be 10 years old with 100000 on the clock but we are talking 2Ltrs of turbo charged style here leather seats electric everything 10 stack CD player 6 stack mini disc player and automatic gearbox (not really very common in England).Still with the price of petrol (and it only does about 20 to the gallon) and you can not get insurance for this car if your under 25 and the costs are astronomical for repairs and service I suppose the offer is what I should expect.When I do exchange it I will try to get £1000 (1700$).Cherry trees and magnolias are all in flower was going to stop and take some pictures while out driving today but I,am always going too fast.Managed to take this one but does not do justice to some of the beautiful houses and gardens we passed.Our friends across the road have just return from Portugal and its just starting to rain,God is early today he usually waits till about 6:00p.m when I,am about 20 miles away from home on my motorcycle and then the heavens open and I get piss wet through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home