Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thinking

Wonder if they have foam rave clubs in prineville.
Tryed to download some pictures or Tunisia I have scanned into my computer but it did not work I think they are too large. Running Limewire in the background downloading some music. How can the frog be offended with some remarks regarding sex I wonder if its the age difference or cultural upbringing though I do tend to just come out with what I,m thinking sometimes and working all my life with women who talk to me about almost anything I suppose it,s just normal talk to me. Wonder if the world will really end in 2012 like the Mayan calendar says it will. I was reckoning on living to 120.
Read some of frogs poetry. Down loading a John Cale album "Paris 1919" most of the backing on it is by Little Feat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home