Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sunday


Been a bit of an Indian summer this week very warm nearly everyday.Listening to Mink Deville. Other pics China bet only frog sees these. Just trying to upload a 1.6 megapix of the river but its taking forever, If its not there it didn,t load.
It worked click on to enlarge. Got go now I was supposed to be looking for parts for my bike on the web but this has taken so long I will have to do it tomorrow.
Having problems uploading photos don,t know if I have a virus or the blogs busy so I will have to write something. I have a couple of digital cameras but I usually use a Olympus C-750 its only 4 megapixel but I don,t shoot 0n the highest quality because they take too long to upload to blog. I just shoot snaps while I,am out and about. I used to do the photographer bit "tripods lighting and composition and all that" but now I just try to keep things on the thirds and take snaps. Took the
flowers at 5 o,clock before I went out on my bike, they are in our side garden. Talking of bikes its was a bit scary tonight, that's how it is sometimes, so if at anytime there are no more blogs from me I'm either in hospital or dead. I don,t mind being killed on my bike on the assumption you don,t know your dead but I don,t want to be seriously maimed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home