Sunday, November 26, 2006

superglide.

Just going to make up titles because I can never think off anything. Some photos taken around the market in Ashton-Under-Lyne this afternoon, took about 50 as usual. Out on my bike in half an hour its nearly dark now the sky is clear the tip off Orion will be rising above horizon. When I walk my dogs at midnight Orion is well up in the sky the stars in the belt pointing to Cirus the dog star (binary star if I remember) the Dogon tribe in Africa knew it was a binary system before astronomers discovered it, how's that possible ? Its like the chapel at Roslyn mentioned in the Davinci Code and The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, inside there are supposed to be carvings of the maize and allo vera plants and the chapel was supposedly finished before Columbus discovered America where these plants come from.






1 Comments:

Blogger (T) (H) (B) said...

Once again... The photos look like post cards!!

3:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home