Thursday, March 30, 2006

tangerine dream


frogstar with no soul am going to an AC/DC tribute band concert Friday night in a really rough place might dress the part ac/dc t-shirt dirty fringed motorcycle jacket and the boots, can,t do the tight jeans anymore LOL. shaved head so I look mean. watching 5 people sat together at a table in the canteen at work during lunch time and I,m thinking do all strange people sit together. All eating salads which they have done for years and they are all still over wieght. I picture them driving home stuffing themselves with chocolates they keep in there cars so no one sees them eating. A cute thing sat with me at lunch eating a chocolate cream egg scooping the creamy yoke out with her finger and sucking it,I,m sure she was doing it on purpose to get me going. The other girl with us said stop teasing the old guy your giving him a hard on.They have no shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home