Saturday, May 13, 2006

40 shades of green

















while driving down the road above today. To my left I noticed some bluebells in flower so I pulled over and took some pictures. I was a little disappointed with the shots most of them seemed to be slightly out of focus. I have two digital cameras an I keep the Pentax in my car all the time and I think there maybe something wrong with it. I will have to take some trial shots tomorrow to see weather it is the camera or camera shake. My other is an Olympus and that is ok. Been cold and raining for a couple of days now but everything is 40 shades of green. Only been posting "nice" photos on my blog I will have to do some photos of how it really can be, in the rough parts of town and the derelict buildings.
Dog called Max.
Would like to know if the frog got the videos I e-mailed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home