Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Closure.

This word "closure" when used in the context of someone who died makes me want to throw up.
How frog can need therapy in her short life I do not know and it makes me sad that she does.
I am 60 years old, my mother,father,stepfather, stepbrother and god knows how friends and relatives have all died during my life plus all the pets I have had and loved like they were people. More than a million people a day die in the world or are killed, 3000 a year are killed in England in car accidents" that's like 100 aircraft a year crashing".
When somebody you love dies they are dead and that's it, it doesn,t mean you have to grieve for the rest of your life. It happens everyday to thousands of people all over the world. its natural.
Don,t really know what I,m trying to say. Frog if your sad and lonely do something about it.
No pictures tonight am sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home