Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Children.

Why did we not have kids ?.
Combination of reasons which at the time seem valid but on hind sight who knows. First we were poor and our parents were poor so there wasn,t any chance of us being left an inheritance. In 1970 when we got married we also thought is was a shit world to bring up kids in.
Having said that some of my friends were also poor at the time and have brought up 2 or 3 kids while doing the same type of work as myself. My friends children now have children and having known them all since birth and I am now "uncle" to them and treat them as if they were my own.
Second.. After being married for about ten years and my wife taking the pill all that time we decided it would be better if I had a vasectomy so I had my balls cut and that was that.
Third I hate most of the little bastards.
I may have couple in Santiago Chile were I worked for a while when I was 21 LOL.
Think I would have made a good dad but that's irrelevant now.
My brother did not have kids either but my sister has 3. The family name will still survive through my cousins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home